Friday, June 12, 2015

The Beach

Every good road trip includes Cracker Barrel...





We placed new toys in this backpack throughout the loooong car journey.  That was super fun and kept things exciting.


Made it to Florida!


This was a very cool moment!  Willow touches the sand at the beach for the first time!  She carried a little handful around I guess so she wouldn't have to leave it behind.  








On days 1 & 4, Willow lived the beach, and on days 2 & 3 it was all about the pool for her.  Good balance!










Two years ago we stayed here by this adorable smoothie/coffee shop.  We were at a pivotal point in our marriage as we were taking steps to actively pursue adoption.  What a special place to go on a date.  I adore my husband!



I was in a white dress, and we chose BBQ.



Seaside...



We took professional pictures in white on the beach.  It was so windy!  Special memories captured.  Here are a couple I snapped...










Dolphin boat adventure...








Last dinner in Destin...


Breakfast on the way back home...


Willow was adorably excited to be back home.  Wonderful memories with our wonderful family.  So great spending quality time all together!























No comments:

Post a Comment