This means she's back on heavy sedation and the breathing tube as of 8:30pm.
You know our girl hates the sedation and hates the breathing tube.
Please pray with us. Pray for those lungs. Pray for her oxygen saturation. We need miracles. Pretty big setback, but I know God has good for her. He is our strength and our fortress. We are running to Him and pleading for a quick turn around.
Tonight in my praise/worship and prayer time dedicated to Willow, this is one of the songs playing in the background. I felt His hand over Willow and His presence in your room with you all. He does miracles and He is mighty to heal. I plead Jesus precious blood over Willow and claim healing for her. "By his wounds we are healed" Isaiah 53:4. Receive healing by faith. God is with you. Love you all, Wenying
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/10kjjUp_Z0o
Prayers
ReplyDelete