She is more amazing than we ever could have anticipated. She's also heart broken, very scared, and confused. She flew here with a current nanny, and they transitioned her to a nanny from her original orphanage. Then after about four hours with her, we came into the picture!
Even through her sad tears, we just had the most incredible moment of our lives. We were floored by her and stunned at how wonderfully God made her. We felt an incredibly full love, and I was crazy calm. Kyle got her to smile once, but other than that, she is so scared. She's very expressive and loves to be held. Holding her as she sleeps carefully now, so let me post pictures which is what y'all want anyway!






Beautiful! Happy Family Day!
ReplyDeleteOh, we are just so happy for you all! I squealed when saw her picture. She is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of her sleeping on you:) She looks peaceful. I can't wait to hear how she reacts to the breakfast buffet!
She is perfect and simply beautiful! Watching her blossom before you will be one of the most amazing events of your life!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lisa Murphy
www.everythingmadi.blogspot.com
LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy heart could just burst! Beautiful pictures! Love each one! You are such sweet, amazing parents - and what a precious girl! Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove! What a precious beauty!
ReplyDeleteI cannot stay away from this blog! Every few minutes I have to come back and look at the pictures all over again, and of course, hope for new ones!! Words cannot express how very happy I am for you three!
ReplyDeleteOh, friends, I have no words, only tears of joy.
ReplyDeleteOh Amber!!! I am in tears seeing these pics!!! GOD bless you and Kyle and sweet Willow!!! Absolutely amazing getting to see you as a family! I love you sweet friend!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - she looks as peaceful sleeping in your arms. Such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!!
ReplyDelete