Kyle and I will be having a garage sale on August 2nd and 3rd to help out with adoption expenses. We have had friends and family offer some very nice items to donate. It is so wonderful to know such kind people.
I had an instant joy moment this week. I was looking at baby names on an app I downloaded. I clicked on Chinese names, and I stumbled upon my middle name! My middle name is An after my mom's mom whose name was Ava Nell. So it is spelled oddly, and I've never seen it listed as a name anywhere. Everyone always thinks its a misprint. It turns out An means peace in Chinese, and it's a common name there. I instantly felt close to my soon to be child.
I am also thrilled because today I finally mailed my medical forms back to my adoption agency, and they should be completed. Should is the key word. You just never know! I'm just glad to have that done, and I'm sure my sweet doctor is too!! (Yep, the things that thrill me are strange...)
Keep calm, and fill out the next form.

LOVE this post!! Only God could orchestrate the fact that your middle name is common in China! He knows all things and I'm so very grateful y'all have peace in Him! Love you two!
ReplyDelete