I'm getting so behind, because December was so full of fun.
Willow has almost been in our arms for seven months!!
Six Flags fun with the Robinsons!
As we were leaving, it started 'snowing' on us! Of course, the merry-go-round and the train ride were huge highlights as well!!
We also made a glass ornament in December with most of the James'! Willow got to ride these little cars and tricycles while we were on Main St., which she loved!
Willow picked which broken glass colors to tap her ornament in, and we spun the stick and tapped it together.
The final product that we picked up the next day:
I also have to include our fun evening of watching White Christmas! On Christmas Eve Eve last year, we started a tradition of eating yummy Chinese food since we were so heartsick for our baby girl in China!
During the last scene of the movie, as Willow let us hold her and sing White Christmas with her, I cried. I'm so thankful and so in love with this family God has formed that I get to be a part of. That was my sappiest moment of the season!
Willow's stocking and Santa pic...
Willow loved this snowman and could talk to him during her whole meal! It is a door hanger that waves from when I was a kid in Sunday school. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment