Some new words...
"Amen" or "Men" (She tries to anticipate the end of the prayer and says it really quickly.)
"K." ('It's okay.' When we apologize... It's so cute.)
"Go." (For let's go.)
"Ball."
"Bubbles."
"Diaper."
"Poop." (Sorry... It's true!)
"Cracker."
"Light."
"Goose." (For juice.)
"Water."
"Slide."
"Swing."
"Drink."
"Eat."
"Soller." (Stroller)
"Be back."
"Tee." (Tree)
"Home."
"Car."
"Whoa!"
"Hi!" (very animated and sing-songy)
Also, it was so funny. The other day, Kyle had the Lord of the Rings on, and Gollum was on the screen. Willow kept pointing and saying, "Pippy!" (Our little chihuahua/yorkie dog's name is Pippin.). I could see the resemblance!
She also called our white popcorn ceiling 'snow' randomly one afternoon. She's just hilarious, and she loves snow due to Frozen.
Willow loves a good walk around the neighborhood...
Ran off to chase bubbles...
On Gigi's last day of summer, we made snow!
I'm praying for all of my educator friends. The work you do every day is incredible and inspiring, and I know it'll be another great year of lives changed!
Loving every minute of our time together although we both miss Daddy TONS during the day! She loves running to hug him when he gets home, and one of the first things they do together is always to go get the mail.
She finds this sock game hilarious. I guess I laughed a lot the first time, because it is now a favorite 'go to' when she's trying to entertain us!











No comments:
Post a Comment