She was stunned but very curious, and she handled herself quite well!
Words cannot describe the feeling of hearing 'welcome home,' from the guy in security after a long wait in immigration! Also, I can't begin to say how meaningful our welcome from family and our life group was. We love you all very much, and our soft tshirts are the BEST!
We came home to a very clean house (and cars) and to a delicious American cook out! Once again, family, you spoil us in the best ways!! We appreciated it so much. At the time, I felt like a zombie since I hadn't slept and jet lag was just starting for all three of us. Being around close family was just the medicine we needed. Willow was not nervous once we got home either, which surprised us. (She had been very reserved around Americans who were adopting when in China.) It was like she sensed we were comfortable and just went with it!
First steps into the house as a family of three:
If I have a hand and some shoes, I will be brave and walk on it!




























































Hooray! Happy 1st week home! Her cake was beautiful!
ReplyDelete